If you want to accelerate your development of leadership presence hiring a coach is a great first step.
- Helps you discover what it is means for you to reach your full potential.
- Supports you in creating leadership presence.
- Holds you accountable to yourself.
- Uncovers the authentic leader within.
- Assists you in identifying your core values.
Why would I want to work with a Coach?
- Are you doing what you most want to do with your life?
- Does your life feel more difficult than you think it should be?
- Are you stressed and frustrated about a current circumstance (i.e.: relationships, business, workspace, workload, home, surroundings, etc.)?
- Do you feel like you’re settling?
- Are you at your peak performance?
- Do you need motivation?
- Do you need a new perspective?
- Making key decisions and designing strategies.
- Prioritizing actions and projects.
- Catching up and getting ahead.
- Time Management- scheduling, planning, getting organized, using a calendar.
- Task Management- reducing email overload, budgeting, paper management, goal setting, delegation.
- Implementing processes and systems to improve work flow.
- Reducing day to day stress and frustration.
- Maximize results with less effort
- Effective prioritization
- Overcome procrastination
- Improve your time management skills
- Develop strategies for balancing busy schedules
- Save time, energy and money
People who are interested in Igniting Their Performance Hire a Coach.
Coaching programs are by telephone and/or in person. We will partner together to develop a plan that encompasses all that you are; in your pursuit of Leadership Presence.
What to expect
- Listen fully
- Positive environment
- Direct and honest
- Honor our time together
- Interested in your process and your success
- We will partner together to solve challenges, create goals & action plans.
- Commit uninterrupted time for your sessions.
- Willingness to be open and transparent as possible
- Direct and honest
- Work hard on your plan of action
- Take responsibility for your own achievements and success
- Willingness to be forthcoming with any areas you are uncomfortable with or where you may have any concerns about your / my actions
- Willingness to give updates on your progress
- Payment as per agreement